Microsoft Build 2020 Highlights
- Provided by TechRepublic Premium
- Published June 8, 2020
- Topic TechRepublic Premium
- Format PDF
Microsoft Build 2020, which took place on May 19- May 21, 2020, was a digital event that featured multiple sessions as well as a host of announcements aimed at developers. Simply put, Microsoft Build has returned to its roots with a focus on developers and courting the base for its various platforms including Windows, Azure, Power BI and Dynamics 365.
Here’s everything you need to know about the10th edition of this annual conference from Mary Jo Foley and the teams at TechRepublic and ZDNet.
In the ebook:
- Microsoft’s 2020 Build developers conference shifts to virtual event due to coronavirus
- Microsoft Build 2020 goes back to developers, developers, developers
- Five questions for Microsoft EVP of Cloud and AI Scott Guthrie
- Build 2020: Azure Stack Hub updated with six new features, including machine-learning tools
- Microsoft Build 2020: Microsoft’s new Cloud for Healthcare lets doctors schedule telemedicine visits in Teams
- Microsoft Build 2020: Microsoft launches Project Reunion to unify Win32 and UWP apps
- Microsoft Build 2020: Teams gets more versatile, and Fluid Framework goes open source
- Microsoft’s hybrid platform, Azure Stack Hub, gets management, machine learning updates
- Microsoft continues to try to unify Win32, UWP Windows apps with ‘Project Reunion’
- Microsoft readies more developer tools for its ‘Project Cortex’ knowledge-management service
- Microsoft Build brings announcements for cloud data, analytics services, and intersection of the two
- Microsoft builds a supercomputer for OpenAI for training massive AI models
- Microsoft to bring sidebar search, new work-related search page to Chromium-based Edge
- And more!