Navigating data privacy (free PDF)
Embedded sensors, Internet of Things (IoT), and social media let companies collect more data than ever before, and analytics is turning that information into a competitive advantage. But, the public and political backlash to unfettered data collection and a lack of transparency about data use is also growing. This free PDF download compilation from ZDNet and TechRepublic shares the information CIOs need to better meet the growing demand for data privacy, without stifling innovation.
In the download:
- How to make privacy your company’s ‘killer app’
- Survey: Companies struggle to implement data privacy initiatives
- Data privacy and data security are not the same
- Personally identifiable information (PII): What it is, how it’s used, and how to protect it
- How new apps protect the health and privacy of employees
- GDPR two years on: Why there’s still work to be done on data protection
- Singapore looks to ease privacy fears with ‘no internet’ wearable device
- Contact tracing: Now Norway suspends use of its app, citing privacy fears
- And more!