Office 365: A guide for tech and business leaders (free PDF)
Today’s mobile workforce requires a robust set of productivity and collaboration tools—and Office 365 might fit the bill for your organization. This ebook looks at the key details, available applications, system requirements, and subscription options to help you decide.
From the ebook:
For just about any enterprise of any size, the productivity of its modern workforce revolves around the basic office suite of email, calendar, word processor, and spreadsheet. But as the enterprise workforce has become more mobile, the basic productivity toolset has had to adapt and change to match new requirements. This is why Microsoft updated Office 365 to be a mobile collaborative platform ready to get work done wherever and whenever it happens.
Microsoft Office 365 is the de facto productivity suite for many enterprises, and it is the suite all the competitors are measured against. So as a leader in information technology for your enterprise, it’s in your best interest to know everything there is to know about Office 365. To help you achieve that goal, TechRepublic compiled the most important details and related resources on Microsoft Office 365 into this guide.
- What is Microsoft Office 365? Microsoft Office 365 provides users with the basic productivity applications necessary to get work done in the modern enterprise. It includes applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive, just to name a few.
- Why does Microsoft Office 365 matter? As the standard for productivity suites, competing products are generally measured against applications from the Office 365 suite.
- Who does Microsoft Office 365 affect? In the modern mobile-centric enterprise, Office 365 provides the tools used to get work done. This makes Office 365 important to just about every working individual.
- When is Microsoft Office 365 available? The latest version of Microsoft Office 365 is available right now. The current subscription includes Office 2016 applications.
- How do you get Microsoft Office 365? Enterprises can purchase a subscription to Office 365 via the Microsoft website. Subscriptions range from $8/user/month to $35/user/month.
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays