Oracle Fusion CRM eGuide
Traditional CRM software typically focuses on sales automation and transaction processing but often lacks the bigger picture of continuity and performance of the entire sales organization. To remain competitive in a technology-oriented market, companies have to move their sales teams into an integrated environment that concentrates on sales planning, sales prospecting and sales rep productivity.
Oracle Fusion CRM builds sales productivity by combining mobility, social collaboration, business intelligence, ease of use and user extensibility into a software suite with 360-degree customer data visibility.
Fusion CRM is built on new, open and 100% standards-based architecture that provides you with the tools you need to customize a solution. You'll never feel locked into a one-size-fits-all software package.
Oracle Fusion's Major Features include:
- Enterprise Marketing - Campaign Management, Email Marketing and Customer Segmentation
- Sales Performance Management - Territory Management, Quota Management and Incentive Compensation
- Sales Predictor & Prospecting - Dashboards, Analytics, Forecasting and Predictive Intelligence
- Customer Data Management - Single Source of Truth, Comprehensive Master Data Management, Pervasive Customer Data and Embedded Customer Data
- Integrated Mobility and Social Networking - Any Device Accessibility, Geolocation and Real-time Data Extraction.
- Extensibility & Integration - Wizard-like Composers, Reporting, Integration Across the Entire Enterprise
- Fusion gives you multiple deployment options: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Data Center. Fusion is easy to use, modular and scalable. The power of a sales-focused CRM built on best-in-class Oracle technology.