Power checklist: Managing and troubleshooting Android devices
- Provided by TechRepublic Premium
- Published February 6, 2020
- Topic TechRepublic Premium
- Format PDF
Android devices constitute a whopping 87% of the mobile device market share, and that figure is expected to slightly increase in the years ahead.
The popularity of this mobile device operating system combined with the usage of mobile devices for company business means a strategy for device management and troubleshooting is crucial for employee and company success.
This power checklist from TechRepublic Premium can help your organization get the most out of its investment in Android devices (or that of your employees if they are using their own).
From the power checklist:
1. Implement and instruct employees to follow relevant related device policies for BYOD, information security and email/internet usage:
- BYOD (bring-your-own-device) policy
- Information security policy
- Internet and email usage policy