Ubuntu Server open source Debian-based Linux distribution, sponsored by Canonical Ltd, offers economic and technical scalability for your data center—be it public or private.
Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa) launched in April 2020. This free, customizable, OS is easy to install and is an enterprise-grade and secure operating system for organizations.
This free PDF ebook from TechRepublic will teach you how to become a pro at Ubuntu Server 20.04.
In the ebook:
- How to upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04
- How to install the Graylog system log manager on Ubuntu Server 20.04
- How to install the Rudder system audit platform on Ubuntu 20.04
- How to install the Flectra CRM/ERP platform on Ubuntu Server 20.04
- How to enable automatic security updates for Ubuntu Server
- And more!