Project Manager Resume Template (Free Download)
A strong, well-focused resume is essential for showcasing your knowledge and expertise. This template from TechRepublic Premium will help ensure that you include the most relevant aspects of your work history and accomplishments so that prospective employers will recognize the value you can bring to their projects.
Here are some dos and don’ts shared by resume experts:
- DO tailor your resume to the PM field. Read relevant samples online and get someone in project management to review your resume draft and provide feedback.
- DO include a section for marketable skills and certifications (for example, PMI certifications, computer and language skills).
- DON’T focus on what you did in a job, but instead on how that affected the company’s bottom line.
- DON’T put in an objective — it boxes you into a particular position, and it’s too easy to sound insincere.
- DO qualify and quantify your experience.
The download comprises a two-page Word document.
Previously priced at $49, this is now available to download for FREE. Get more downloads with a Premium annual subscription: click here to find out more.
TIME SAVED: It took six hours of writing, editing and research to create this content.
Subscribe to the TechRepublic Premium Exclusives Newsletter
Save time with the latest TechRepublic Premium downloads, including original research, customizable IT policy templates, ready-made lunch-and-learn presentations, IT hiring tools, ROI calculators, and more. Exclusively for you! Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays