Public sector tech: New tools for the new normal (free PDF)
ZDNet and TechRepublic explore how new technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), cloud, drones, and 5G are helping government agencies, public organizations, and private companies respond to the events of today and tomorrow.
In the download:
- What data tells us about first responders dealing with COVID-19 cases
- GE Healthcare and Microsoft partner to help hospitals fight COVID-19
- Running to the fight: How Verizon brought hospital ship USNS Comfort online to aid NYC COVID-19 response
- How AI and ML is helping first responders
- Startup uses network automation to help hospitals solve Wi-Fi problems
- How drones can augment first responders
- Cloud platform modernizes 911 system by adding location data, chat and video to emergency calls
- Microsoft’s dedicating significant tech resources to COVID-19 first responder organizations
- How fire departments can extinguish money, space, and data loss with the cloud
- Samsung demos MCPTX video call on AWS
- Best security and surveillance drones for business in 2020: Impossible Aerospace, Microdrones, DJI, and more
- And more!