Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
IT organisations are facing an increasingly chaotic technology landscape, with added pressure to have a backup and recovery solution that can handle these changes in addition to their growing and complex data management needs.
In an IDC survey of Commvault customers, customers reported high levels of satisfaction and value in Commvault solutions:
- 57-392 percent improvement in data coverage for protection, analytics, encryption and reporting
- 44 percent reduction in annual spending on data infrastructure, software, services and compliance
- 62 percent reduction in annual unplanned downtime
- 49 percent improvement in average recovery time for messages, files, and VMs as well as Exchange, Oracle, SharePoint and SQL applications
- 50-61 percent reduction in annual exposure to compliance failures, audit failures and/or data theft or breach