Ransomware Defense for SMBs – Exploring Vulnerability Factors
All organizations can be the target of ransomware, where users’ files or computers are taken hostage or system access is hindered for a ransom. And while big game hunting is on the rise – where ransomware operators target larger organizations with potentially larger rewards – ransomware frequently targets small and medium-sized organizations, including state and local governments that often are more vulnerable to attacks.
This paper explains the impact of ransomware on small and medium-sized businesses, explores factors that lead to increased vulnerability and offers advice on how to protect and secure your organization.
- Read this white paper to learn:
- Why company size does not ensure safety from ransomware attacks
- Why SMBs have a lot more to lose than they might think
- What some of the common vulnerabilities look like for SMBs, including the human factor
- How SMBs can protect against ransomware, prepare for a potential incident, and find help if they’ve experienced a breach
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays