Microsoft Build returned in 2020, but this year’s event, which took place on May 19- May 21, was different than year’s past. The all-digital event featured multiple sessions as well as announcements aimed at developers.
Take a look at the highlights in this free PDF download from the teams at TechRepublic and ZDNet.
In the download:
- Microsoft Build 2020 goes back to developers, developers, developers
- Build 2020: Azure Stack Hub updated with six new features, including machine-learning tools
- Microsoft Build 2020: Microsoft’s new Cloud for Healthcare lets doctors schedule telemedicine visits in Teams
- Microsoft Build 2020: Microsoft launches Project Reunion to unify Win32 and UWP apps
- Microsoft Build 2020: Teams gets more versatile, and Fluid Framework goes open source
- Microsoft builds a supercomputer for OpenAI for training massive AI models
- Microsoft to bring sidebar search, new work-related search page to Chromium-based Edge
- And more!