Robotics in the enterprise (free PDF)
Robots have moved off the assembly line and into warehouses, offices, hospitals, retail shops, and even our homes.
This special feature compilation from ZDNet and TechRepublic explores how the explosive growth in robotics is affecting specific industries, like healthcare and logistics, and the enterprise more broadly on issues like hiring and workplace safety. Read all about it in this free PDF ebook.
In the ebook:
- Robotics in business: Everything humans need to know
- Survey: Robotics usage on the rise
- The robots are coming, and this is how they will change the future of work
- CIO Jury: 58% of tech leaders say robotics will play a significant role in their industry within the next two years
- How robots are revolutionizing healthcare
- Robots are changing the face of retail in 2020
- The growing robot workforce means we’ll need a robot HR department, too
- Is this the tipping point for delivery by robot?
- Robots are taking over during COVID-19 (and there’s no going back)
- Singapore hospital disinfects patient rooms using Xenex Lightstrike robots
- Robots are learning workplace etiquette at MIT
- The robots handling your online orders
- Delivery robots maneuvering to devour food delivery market
- Robotic watchdogs and wearables enforce social distancing
- Look out! A low-powered solution to keep robots from crashing
- Best telepresence robots for business in 2020: Double Robotics, OhmniLabs, Meeting Owl, and more
- Robotic drones: Coming to a war near you
- Future of fulfillment: Robots, trikes, and very small spaces
- Soft robotic hands may soon have a firm grip on the industry
- And more!