Samsung executives and engineers showed off the latest phones, tablets, and earbuds at the first-ever all digital Galaxy Unpacked 2020 on Aug. 5. The virtual event streamed from Korea reflected the mixing of work life and home life many people are navigating during the coronavirus. With faster phones and bigger tablet screens, the new products can help people work hard and play hard, according to Samsung.
Samsung revealed five devices at its Galaxy Unpacked event, including the second generation of its vertical folding device, the Galaxy Z Fold2 and the Samsung Galaxy S20. Learn about Samsung's lineup of new products and new features in this free PDF download from TechRepublic.
In the download:
- Samsung Unpacked: The best new products for business users
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Unpacked: The news business users need
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 is coming, but not quite yet
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: A guide to everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra: Top 5 features for business pros
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+: 5 essential features for business users
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3: Everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3: 7 top health and fitness features
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus guide: A tablet for the new normal of remote work
- How to trade in, recycle, or donate your Galaxy Note 10
- And more!