Simplicity is valued in nearly every area of enterprise IT but not often easy to deliver effectively. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) consolidates storage, networking and virtualized
workloads into an easy-to-deploy, appliance-like experience.
HC3 is an integrated solution, managed through a simple and intuitive web interface, with nodes within a cluster that coordinate with each other to monitor the overall state of the system.
Extending beyond these basic function blocks, HCI also includes tools essential for Enterpises stabaility: Rapid deployment, backup, disaster
recovery, simplified management, lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) and embedded clustering technology to provide in-the-rack, high availability. HC3’s robust feature set includes the following:
• HC3 to HC3 System VM Replication
• VM Snapshot Scheduling
• Bulk VM actions
• VM Cloning
• Non-disruptive VM live migration between nodes
• VM and System performance monitoring
• Automatic VM failover in a node failure scenario
• Automatic data restriping in the event of a failed disk
• Self-monitoring and self-healing
• Non-disruptive software upgrades
• No single point of failure
• Scale-up system resources with no downtime required
Read more about Scale Computing's HyperCore SCRIBE technology!