Provided by: IBM
Topic: Big Data
Date Added: Mar 2018
How companies are managing growth, gaining insights and cutting costs in the era of big data
Top reasons to change your database:
1. Lower total cost of ownership.
2. A platform for rapid reporting and analytics.
3. Increased scalability and availability.
4. Support for new and emerging applications.
5. Flexibility for hybrid environments.
6. Greater simplicity.
Effectively using and managing information is critical to driving new business and streamlining operations in the big data era. This ebook dives into the six reasons to consider a database change in order to address those challenges.