State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks
The State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks report launches a new year of insightful security research and intelligence with a look at a DDoS attack that wasn’t, bot evasion tactics, and a message about how you can help mitigate the risk of stress and burnout in your security team.
Read the report to learn about:
- When a DDoS or web application attack is an attack — and when it isn’t
- Bot evasion tactics and developer skill sets that help reveal your threat environment
- File upload vulnerability in Blueimp’s jQuery File Upload and its impact on GitHub projects
- How 45,000 routers with confirmed injections exposed 1.7 million machines to attackers
- Specific methodologies Akamai experts use to provide insight for this report
- Mental health issues you can monitor in your security team
Get the latest State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks report now.