State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks
The State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks report launches a new year of insightful security research and intelligence with a look at a DDoS attack that wasn’t, bot evasion tactics, and a message about how you can help mitigate the risk of stress and burnout in your security team.
Read the report to learn about:
- When a DDoS or web application attack is an attack — and when it isn’t
- Bot evasion tactics and developer skill sets that help reveal your threat environment
- File upload vulnerability in Blueimp’s jQuery File Upload and its impact on GitHub projects
- How 45,000 routers with confirmed injections exposed 1.7 million machines to attackers
- Specific methodologies Akamai experts use to provide insight for this report
- Mental health issues you can monitor in your security team
Get the latest State of the Internet / Security: DDoS and Application Attacks report now.
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays