TDWI Checklist Report: Emerging Best Practices for Data Lakes (By Pentaho)
Designing a data lake that meets both business and technology goals is critical, but not easy. From the great size and diversity of data within a data lake, to the need to support a wide range of interfaces, platforms, data structures, and processing methods, too often data lakes turn into a messy data swamp, and fail to deliver promised analytic value.
The TDWI Checklist will help you ensure a successful data lake. It addresses many of the emerging best practices for managing data lakes, including technical data management issues and practical business use cases.
Download the quick-scan checklist and learn more about how to:
- Design a data lake for both business and technology goals
- Simplify your data lake with a scalable onboarding process
- Rely on data integration infrastructure to make the data lake work
- Integrate your data lake with enterprise data architectures
- Embrace new data management best practices for the data lake
- Empower new best practices for business analytics via a data lake
*Pentaho, a Hitachi Group company, helps organizations harness value from all their data. Our open enterprise-class platform provides end-to-end data preparation, integration, and analytics.
Subscribe to the Data Insider Newsletter
Learn the latest news and best practices about data science, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, data security, and more. Delivered Mondays and Thursdays