It is online learning’s big moment and education is about to be revamped due to the novel coronavirus. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced K-12 school districts and universities to close and send students home. This reality has forced a crash course for online learning plans and technology for students and faculty.
Learn more about the technology products and trends in education in this free PDF download from TechRepublic.
In the download:
- Online learning gets its moment due to COVID-19 pandemic: Here’s how education will change
- Online initiatives help foster global learning during COVID-19 crisis
- HP debuts new Education Edition Chromebooks designed for classroom durability
- GitHub Education rolls out new features for teachers
- Headphones and earphones sales to spike after earlier flat projections
- Enterprise eLearning: Uptick in education demand during coronavirus outbreak
- Cisco virtual roundtable: How to solve the digital divide impacting remote workforces and online classrooms
- Impressive professional development benefits from Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and more
- Tech in the classroom? Microsoft says AI and VR could help future students focus better
- And much more!