Quantum computers offer great promise for cryptography and optimization problems, and companies like IBM, Google, and D-Wave are racing to make them practical for business use. This special feature PDF download from TechRepublic and ZDNet explores what quantum computers will and won’t be able to do and the challenges we still face.
In the download:
- Quantum computers are coming. Get ready for them to change everything
- Research: Quantum computing will impact the enterprise, despite being misunderstood
- What is quantum computing? Understanding the how, why and when of quantum computers
- Quantum computing has arrived, but we still don’t really know what to do with it
- CIO Jury: How quantum computing will affect the enterprise
- Quantum computing: Five ways you can get involved
- Quantum computers could soon reveal all of our secrets. The race is on to stop that happening
- 8 companies leading in quantum computing endeavors in 2020
- What classic software developers need to know about quantum computing
- Quantum computing meets cloud computing: D-Wave says its 5,000-qubit system is ready for business
- And more!