The Importance of Cyber Threat Intelligence to a Strong Security Posture
Recently, the Ponemon Institute surveyed 693 IT security professionals from Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and the Forbes List of Largest Private Companies in order to understand how organizations are using, gathering and analyzing threat intelligence as part of their broader cybersecurity strategy.
The resulting report answers the following questions:
• What is the current state of threat intelligence in organizations?
• How much are companies willing to spend on threat intelligence?
• How can threat intelligence can be improved in the future?
• Are there significant differences between large and small companies?
• Why are organizations dissatisfied with the threat intelligence they currently receive?
• What features of threat intelligence do IT managers find most valuable?