The new normal: What work will look like post-pandemic
No one knows exactly what “normal” will look like post-pandemic and whether COVID-19 and N95 will be largely forgotten terms in a couple of months, or if we’ll be living and working differently for years to come.
The COVID-19 lockdown has served as a stark reminder of how hyper-connected life in the 21st Century has become. It’s also completely upended the traditional approach to working. Over the course of a few weeks, previously office-based workforces now operate almost entirely remotely, strung together by patient IT teams, chat apps, and daily video calls.
From working remotely to reconfigured offices—this ebook from TechRepublic Premium explores what the new normal of work looks like and technology’s role in this transition.
In the ebook:
- The new normal: What should you expect when you return to office life?
- What does the new normal look like post COVID-19? 15 CXOs answer
- Remote work will be forever changed post-COVID-19
- Offices, work sites, employee roles to be reconfigured post COVID-19, say CFOs
- The “next normal” workplace needs to focus on employee well-being, digitization
- 3 in 4 CFOs plan to shift at least 5% of newly remote workers permanently post-pandemic
- Google expects its staff to work from home until 2021 and it’s not alone
- Over half of US SMBs plan to maintain remote for employees
- Back to the office: How you should manage the return to work after the lockdown
- COVID-19: Make plans before returning to the office COVID-19: Three business practices I’ll maintain from lockdown life
- Salesforce unveils work.com to help companies safely reopen as pandemic rages on
- Tech leaders on how to transition from “survive” mode to “thrive” as states reopen
- The role of digital tools in a post-pandemic world
- New coronavirus contact tracing tool could help offices reopen by tracking employees
- How technology can identify a “safe” workforce and protect privacy post-pandemic
- Best gadgets for employees returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown
- Remote work: What it’s like to start a new tech job when everyone is on lockdown
- And more!