The Real SaaS Manifesto: Defining “Real-SaaS” and how it can benefit your business (German)
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) may be the new hot thing in the technology world, but what does the term really mean? Everyone seems to be saying they are SaaS-ready, “in the cloud,” or multi-tenant, so what’s the difference? And why does it matter to modern businesses?
In this complimentary whitepaper, we discuss:
- What real SaaS is and isn’t
- How to distinguish between real SaaS vendors and SaaS imposters
- The question of SaaS security
- Potential cost savings your company could gain from SaaS solutions
- If your company is ready to make the switch to SaaS
From IT professionals to anyone just looking to get a basic understanding of SaaS, this paper will explain it all.
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays