The Real SaaS Manifesto: Defining the True Benefits of Software-as-a-Service
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) may be the new hot thing in the technology world, but what does the term really mean? Everyone seems to be saying they are SaaS-ready, “in the cloud,” or multi-tenant, so what’s the difference? And why does it matter to modern businesses?
In this complimentary whitepaper, we discuss:
- What real SaaS is and isn’t
- How to distinguish between real SaaS vendors and SaaS imposters
- The question of SaaS security
- Potential cost savings your company could gain from SaaS solutions
- If your company is ready to make the switch to SaaS
From IT professionals to anyone just looking to get a basic understanding of SaaS, this paper will explain it all.