There are many important reasons why your business should consider making video conferencing a top communication method. It can increase productivity, cut travel costs, and can improve communication for remote workers.
As with any new technology, managers must follow best practices to ensure video conferencing becomes a welcome part of a company’s culture. Otherwise it will just be another office tool, collecting dust, so to speak. Learn more in this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic.
In the ebook:
- Is video conferencing finally ready to replace business travel and in-person meetings?
- Top 5 video conferencing services to use with remote employees
- How video conferencing is reducing business travel and increasing productivity
- Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2019: Why a good video conferencing solution can improve work culture
- Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2019: How Zoom promotes corporate culture change
- How to use Lifesize Go for free video conference calls
- How Rumpus aims to modernize enterprise video conferencing
- And more!