The Use of Research Methodologies in the Knowledge Management Literature

Download Now
Provided by: University of Al-Jabal Al-Gharbi
Topic: Big Data
Format: PDF
The texts of 630 knowledge management paper were analyzed to address the question of what research methodologies are used in the knowledge management literature. It was found that 27.8 percent of knowledge management-related papers in knowledge management journals used no identifiable research method. Of the remaining 455 refereed paper, 60 percent employed mainstream social sciences research methodologies. The remaining 40 percent of the paper using an identifiable methodology were characterized by the use of \"Provisional methods\" that appeared to substitute for more formally defined or scientifically based research methodologies.
Download Now

Find By Topic