Top five reasons for Office 365 backup
A comprehensive, scalable, and cost-effective SaaS platform protects Office 365 data, and other workloads,
from major threats like accidental deletion, file corruption, insider attacks, ransomware, and non-compliance
with data retention, legal hold and eDiscovery:
1. If users overwrite or lose data, it’s restored quickly.
2. If ransomware corrupts data, pristine, uninfected versions are readily available.
3. If industry regulations dictate data retention, you’ve got it, thanks to unlimited retention.
4. If litigation requires immediate access to user data, you have it.
5. If employees with mal intentions hide or delete data, you’ve already safely backed it up.
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays