Unlocking the Open Networking Ecosystem
Companies across all market segments are looking for ways to modernise their data centres and implement cloud models as a way to achieve economies of scale, instant scaling of resources, streamlined costs and operational efficiencies, all with an enhanced user experience.
This report will outline challenges such as:
• They are unable to meet the business demands of today’s dynamic environments with the expected rate of change.
• Legacy data centre networks are brittle, complex to manage and closed to innovation.
• Lack of network virtualisation slows application deployment time.
• Vendor lock-in limits customer choice and flexibility.
• Service innovation and fast rollout constrained by vendor roadmaps with long cycles.
• Move to cloud models of consumption is slow, complex and disruptive.