Webroot 2015 Threat Brief
Did you know that:
• 85,000 malicious IPs are launched every day?
• Less than 55% of all URLs are Trustworthy?
• 30% of Internet Users access Phishing sites?
• 15% of New files are malicious executables?
• Only 28% of mobile apps are trustworthy?
The Webroot 2015 Threat Brief, based on extensive research, contains insights, analysis, and information on how collective threat intelligence can protect organizations from sophisticated attacks.
Topics in the brief include:
• Overview of the current state of malware
• Trends in malware and cybercrime
• Key findings on malicious IPs, phishing attacks, and mobile apps
• Best-practices for protecting your organization from cybercriminal activity
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays