WHODUNIT: THE MYSTERY OF THE APT – TRUE CYBERSECURITY
Cybercriminals can be certain about a few things.
– Most companies store their important data on their networks. Patents, innovative designs, customer information, and confidential data — it’s all there.
– Intellectual property is highly valuable, making it the number one thing cybercriminals target.
– Many companies don’t understand the latest security practices and don’t install the latest patches on their security products, leaving an open door for cybercriminals to steal what matters most.
– You don’t have to be a large government agency or an energy company to be an attractive target. Every company, no matter how small, has sensitive data that can be stolen and re-sold.
– This is a growing and lucrative market.
Download our eBook to learn what an APT is and how to protect your business from them.
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays