Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) was held online from June 22 to 26 for the first time due to the coronavirus pandemic. The conference was available for free on the Apple Developer app and Apple Developer website. Now in its 31st year, WWDC20 showcased the latest advances across iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS and more.
This compilation from TechRepublic and provides a detailed recap of the conference including announcements and analysis.
In the download:
- Apple’s Developer app makes the leap to macOS in time for WWDC 2020
- WWDC 2020: iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, Apple Silicon chip and everything business pros need to know
- WWDC 2020: Apple announces Universal Quick Start program for developers
- WWDC 2020: watchOS 7 gets a makeover with new personalization, health, sleep and fitness for Apple Watch
- Apple silicon: Why developers don’t need to worry about this transition
- Safari refinements justify setting the browser as default in macOS Big Sur
- WWDC 2020: Top new iOS 14 features designed with business professionals in mind
- Apple iOS 14: A cheat sheet