General discussion
July 2, 2002 at 04:21 AM
jenit

custom reply form outlook 2000/exch 5.5

by jenit . Updated 21 years, 11 months ago

Help! I need to create a custom reply form that will reply to the sender and have a certain text in the message (like an auto-reply except the message will need to be read first & manually determined which reply response they will receive). I have been able to create the custom message complete with signature and who gets responses…my problem is that I cannot get my message to fill in the reply address. I created this message by clicking on a reply form and then going to design the form. Then I published the form in the org. library. Did I go about the process wrong or how can I get the reply addres to fill in? After that then I want to be able to create a button on the tool bar for each response type. When you are on the msg and click the button, it will lauch the custom reply and address the custom message to reply to the sender.

This discussion is locked

All Comments