Today On Premium
The Internet of Things continues making inroads in the business world, so organizations should have a defined IoT structure in place to ensure that data and operations are properly secured. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for the procurement, usage and administration of IoT devices, whether company provided or employee-owned. From the policy: Since ...
Help protect your employees and customers from identity theft. This policy from TechRepublic Premium outlines precautions for reducing risk, signs to watch out for and steps to take if you suspect identity theft has occurred. While such misfortune may not be 100% preventable for everyone who follows these guidelines (since identity theft can still occur ...
There are rules about what qualifies as a home office, what qualifies as a deductible expense and what method should be used to calculate the deduction assuming those rules and qualifications are met. This guide, and the accompanying checklist, from TechRepublic Premium will help you navigate the twists and turns of those regulations to arrive ...
Malware is an insidious infection that will steal productivity from your enterprise and potentially wreak havoc on your network. To prevent and counteract malware, it’s important to know the terminology surrounding it. This list of terms from TechRepublic Premium will help you grasp the vocabulary that describes malware and the technology that spawns it. From ...
Poor mental health can affect work performance in the form of burnout, absenteeism, turnover, workplace violence and substance abuse. On the other hand, when workers have good mental health, they are better able to cope with the stresses of life, realize their own abilities, learn and work well and contribute actively to their communities. The ...
As worldwide energy needs and concerns about climate change continue to increase, environmentally responsible business practices are critical for the successful future of a company and the markets in which it operates. This IT Data Center Green Energy Policy, from TechRepublic Premium, is intended to meet green standards for IT data center operations, which includes ...
For many businesses, cloud services have become the de facto standard for quickly developing and deploying networks, applications and other technological infrastructures. This quick glossary of common cloud platform terms from TechRepublic Premium will help you get a handle on the vocabulary, so you can understand how these services may affect your business. From the ...
No matter what product is to be sold or what service is to be offered, starting and operating a small business takes courage, fortitude and lots of planning. One of the first, and also one of the most serious, accounting mistakes small businesses to make is not creating a cogent, coherent and practical chart of ...
The space industry is witnessing a profound transformation, driven by new technologies and the greater participation of the private sector. From satellites to weather, agriculture and communications to space connectivity, industrial IoT devices and scientific, government or space exploration missions, the potential is vast. TechRepublic Premium presents this spacetech glossary to help you understand the ...
For retail businesses, the POS system is arguably their most important IT system. This TechRepublic Premium guide, and the accompanying checklist, will help you successfully secure a POS system for your business enterprise. From the guide: ACCESS CONTROLS The first line of defense in any POS system is the control of both physical and network ...
- Sep 28: Quick Glossary: Fintech -- $19
- Sep 28: Hiring Kit: Video Game Audio Engineer -- $19
- Sep 28: Anti-Money Laundering Policy -- $19
- Sep 28: EU GDPR Compliance Checklist --$9
- Oct 2: OneDrive Cloud Usage Policy -- $9
- Oct 2: GDPR Consent Request Forms: Sample Text -- $9
- Oct 2: Hiring Kit: Video Game Designer -- $19
- Oct 2: Environmental Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: GDPR Data Breach Notification Letter -- $9
- Oct 3: Anti-Discrimination Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Recruiter -- $19
- Oct 3: Security Awareness and Training Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Hostile Workplace Prevention Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Quick Glossary: Cybersecurity Attacks -- $19
- Oct 4: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Android Devices -- $9
- Oct 4: Hardware Decommissioning Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Quick Glossary: Edtech -- $19
- Oct 5: Software Installation Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Power Checklist: Troubleshooting Hard Drive Failures -- $9
- Oct 5: New Equipment Budget Policy -- $9
- Oct 6: Project Manager Resume Template -- FREE
- Oct 9: Quick Glossary: Greentech -- $19
- Oct 9: MSP Best Practices: PC Maintenance Checklist -- $9
- Oct 9: Technical Documentation Policy -- $9
- Oct 9: Server Deployment/Migration Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Quick Glossary: Financial Crime -- $19
- Oct 10: MSP Best Practices: Network Switch and Router Deployment Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Power Checklist: New Workstation -- $9
- Oct 10: Portable Storage Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Patch Management Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Quick Glossary: Cleantech -- $19
- Oct 11: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Windows User Accounts -- $19
- Oct 11: Third-Party Vendor Policy -- $9