General discussion
October 16, 2003 at 09:37 AM
rackin

Exch 2000 unable to display the folder

by rackin . Updated 22 years, 3 months ago

I have a public folder on an exchange 2000 folder that I am the owner of. Today when I went to go into it I am getting an error message that says “Unable to display the folder”. It is not a rights issue as I can right click and do an advanced find and look up E-mail messages in the folder. Also if I go to the folder in outlook web access I can see the folder with out a problem. It is not machine specific as I went to another machine where the user can see the folder logged in as my user and set up the exchange service to my account and I cannot see it. I can see all other public folders without a problem. I also used outlook on a server logged in as an exchange admin and pointed it to my mailbox and it could not see the folder in my view. The only way I can think to fix it is to creat a new folder and move the posts to that folder. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rod

This discussion is locked

All Comments