General discussion
June 14, 2004 at 07:58 AM
nyctart

Exchange 2000, OWA via Apache Rev. Proxy

by nyctart . Updated 22 years, 2 months ago

I am trying to get Exchange OWA working in a Windows 2000 environment with Apache Reverse Proxy running on a linux box outside a firewall.
It appears that the apache/linux box is able to authenticate to the exchange server inside the firewall, it then splits the screen to display the owa information but then just dies with a server not found error.
Has anyone ever been able to get OWA working using Apache Rev Proxy, (the firewall is not an issue because I have it completely open between the server and the apache/linux box).
I am wondering if the only way to get it to work is to use a Front-End server (which I believe requires the enterprise edition of exchange) which then gives the iis server the exchange components neccessary to talk to the exchange back end.
Thanks for any and all help.

This discussion is locked

All Comments