General discussion
August 11, 2004 at 09:24 AM
old-flyer

Exchange 2003 setup

by old-flyer . Updated 22 years, 1 month ago

I have inherited a network with a new server running SBS 2003 and an old server running NT 4.0 sp6a. The NT 4.0 server has 10 users and the new server is not in production yet and I’m attempting to implement exchange and some of the other features i.e., fax delivery, etc. I’m looking for a step-by-step of setting up the exchange server and providing a mail box for each of the users. I want to use the exchange service for internal mail only at this time, however, we my want to switch and provide external access as well. The clients currently are using outlook to retrieve mail from an ISP. If someone could direct me to a good reference it would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

This discussion is locked

All Comments