General discussion
September 25, 2006 at 02:36 AM
mdowner

How do you import .sql file into MS SQL 2000 Server?

by mdowner . Updated 20 years ago

I was working originally with what turned out to be a very unreliable offshore IT firm in India. I had to finally severe our working relationship
with them. They were about 70% complete even though they demanded 100% payment upfront.

My problem is they sent me all the site files and a database .sql file. I am in no way a DBA, my background is systems engineer. I have a local installation of SQL Server 2000 along with the Web host SQL 2000 Server. I am clueless how to get the data base (the .sql file)
into the MS SQL 2000 Server.

Sorry if I seem out of it, I am home with a
severe cold/flu.

Thanks in advance for you input/advice,
matt

This discussion is locked

All Comments