General discussion
June 23, 2004 at 11:13 AM
wbrisendine

Licensing Issue with Outlook 2000

by wbrisendine . Updated 22 years, 3 months ago

I have created a user account in Active Directory named “Executive Conference Room” and assigned it an Exchange mailbox. I have logged into this account only to set the Outlook calender to automatically accept meeting invitations and decline those meetings that conflict. When I personally create a new meeting in Outlook, I am inviting this “Executive Conference Room” account as a resource to my meeting. As a result everyone will then be able to view the “Executive Conference Room” calendar to identify any meetings and appointments already scheduled. I have contacted Microsoft to ask what licenses if any would I need for this account. Unfrotunately, I am not getting a straight forward answer. Is there anyone out there with any concrete information on this?

This discussion is locked

All Comments