I have 4 Exchange Back end servers, 3 are Exchange 2000 SP3 and one is Exchange 2003 SP1. All are configured and working fine. I get the Mailbox Manager report (all the servers run very early Sunday mornings) for one of the Exch2000 servers, and one Exch2003 servers. The other Exch2000 server gives nothing in the event viewer, but the other one says:
MSExchangeSA, event id: 9313 Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager failed to send the following message: Subject: Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Manager Report, “recipient”, error: c1050000.
Looked all morning and could not find anything on Technet or anything else. No other events in the event viewer and Exchange is fine. We did demote a DC on Friday night and reformat/reload it..and did make a new Win2003 Server a DC and the “schema master”. I even updated the RUS to reflect this new server. Any help appreciated as I configured everything correctly and not sure why it did not run for 2 servers.
Thanks! Steve Bouse