General discussion
December 14, 2004 at 01:59 PM
guinivret

Office 2002 SP3 Glitch?

by guinivret . Updated 21 years, 9 months ago

My business partner is running MS Windows XP Pro ver 2002 service pack 2 on his Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.20 G with 256 RAM. He is also running Outlook 2002 SP3 and Word 2002 SP3.
When he tries to reply to an e-mail, he clicks and positions his cursor to begin typing, and Outlook closes instantly.
He can forward an e-mail, or create a new e-mail with no problem.
When he opens Word, and pastes text into a new doc, Word indicates it is writing, then closes instantly. Sometimes a temp file is save, sometimes nothing.

I am running XP Pro ver 2002 SP 2 on my laptop, and I am running Outlook 2002 and Word 2002, neither are the SP 3 version he is running, and I have no problems!

Any clue what might be going on?

This discussion is locked

All Comments