I just upgraded about 20 Windows 2000 Pro workstations (all with same patches, programs, etc) from Office 2000 Pro to Office 2003 Pro. Everything is fine except on ONE machine Outlook is malfunctioning. It stops responding with the “Configuring Outlook Accounts” or “Migrating Account Setting” on the screen. It also stops responding if I try and access the mail profile using the control panel, so I can’t remove the profile that way.
I have tried opening Outlook in safe mode, detect and repair Office, uninstall/reinstall office 2003, (uninstall O2003, reinstall O2000, uninstall 02000, reinstall o2003), running outlook /cleanfreebusy, but nothing has seemed to help.
I can go into an admin account and set up a mail profile (where one did not exist prior) and that will work.
I have found several posts with this problem on the internet, but most of them are unanswered, and I have tried the couple of suggestions listed above, but to no avail.
Thanks for the help.