General discussion
September 8, 2006 at 01:24 PM
melolvr68

Office 2003 Pro Setup.exe Corrupt

by melolvr68 . Updated 20 years, 1 month ago

I have recently been experiencing weird problems with my computer and want to get them cleared up before attempting to do a flash upgrade of my bios. Recently my Office 2003 pro started giving me an error message so i ran the bug doctor and the registry booster to no avail. I then deleted the suite from my computer and was going to reinstall, only to discover that the CD’s are in storage some 800 miles away.Is there anyway that I can just download the program install it and enter my product key from the one i just deleted and have it work? I know that it can be ordered but am in the middle of a project that has to be completed by frday next and am at a standstill.
Please help.

This discussion is locked

All Comments