General discussion
February 26, 2005 at 05:27 PM
txredgal

QuickBooks Pro 2004-Help & Support files

by txredgal . Updated 21 years, 7 months ago

I have Quickbook Pro 2004 R8P, Windows Xp, IE 6.0, Norton AntiVirus 2004 (virus definitions are updated)…..when I am working in my QB program and try to access the help & support files I received a the following error:
Invalid syntax error….Invalid page default…the page you are trying to access cannot be displayed….The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed……try the following: open the s: home page, look for links…..blah, blah, blah…..Internet Explorer
I uninstalled/reinstalled IE per Microsoft’s directions (changed a registry key so would not get message that I already had IE6), called Intuit’s tech support and they have had me uninstall and reinstall QB 4 times, have double checked virus definitions and run virus scan 3 times and no viruses found…….any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help.

This discussion is locked

All Comments