Reminder forwards for Outlook 2002
We use a product called e-mail reminder plug-in for Outlook on our Windows 2000 computers running Outlook 2000. No Exchange server. Works great. When I try to run this plug-in with Outlook 2002 on Windows XP computers it hangs. The s.w. company for e-mail reminder suggested that I should uninstall it for now. I am trying to use visual basic editor per OL2002: How to send Outlook reminders to a pager which I found in M.S. knowledge base article 291964. It works but it prompts the user the following even after lowering the security in Outlook “A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this ? If this is unexopected, it may be a virus and you should chooseNo.” No or Yes” how can I disable this ? I think it would be an object model ? ?
Thanks. Or suggestion any other s.w. add-on ?