General discussion
January 28, 2003 at 02:35 PM
rawright

Netlogon Error 5774

by rawright . Updated 23 years, 7 months ago

I have a Win2K SP2 Server which from the day I installed it has generated these errors constantly. At the time I installed it I used all the MS default settings, intending to customize it later. It is using AD, but not in native mode. I have searched Technet thoroughly and implemented every suggestion in the Knowledge Base without any improvement. Built in tests of the DNS service pass, yet this seems to be a DNS problem. Dynamic updates are enabled. There are two forward lookup zones – one is the domain, set as an Active Directory zone; the other is the host itself, set as a standard primary zone. The first name server in the domain zone is the server itself; the second listed is the server at my domain registrar. It appears to befunctioning correctly as a server, but these error messages are driving me nuts. Any ideas?

This discussion is locked

All Comments