General discussion
February 17, 2003 at 05:25 AM
stryderr

Repeated App events 1000 and 1202

by stryderr . Updated 23 years, 7 months ago

I receive the following 2 events every 5 minutes on all my Win2K servers (7 – 3 of which are DC’s)

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 2/17/2003
Time: 12:58:45 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ComputerName
Description:
The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed flags (17) and returned a failure status code of (5).

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: SceCli
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1202
Date: 2/17/2003
Time: 12:58:45 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ComputerName
Description:
Security policies are propagated with warning. 0x5 : Access is denied.
Please look for more details in TroubleShooting section in Security Help.

I also receive the secondevent listed above every 5 minutes on all my Win2K clients.

I have tried MS KB Articles 284461 and 279432 to no avail.

Any insight into these events and how to rid my servers/clients of them would be greatly appreciated.

This discussion is locked

All Comments