General discussion
May 19, 2008 at 05:01 AM
jaycresswell

Problems with Remote Access to SBS 2003

by jaycresswell . Updated 18 years, 4 months ago

Right are you sitting comfortably then I’ll begin.. I have small business server 2003 setup and have DynDNS set up for external users. They can log onto Outlook Web Access fine externally but they are unable to view sharepoint. I am also unable to connect to the server computer when I am out of the office as well it comes up with “Client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote
connections might not be enabled or computer might bee too busy to accept new
connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your
connections. Please try again later. If the problem continues to occur,
contact your administrator.” I thought it was a port blocking issue so I tried to add the port which might be affected to the firewall exception list but I cannot get into the firewall because Inapt.sys(RRAS) is running. I disabled this and added the port into the firewall but then had to disable the firewall again to re-enable the RRAS and still no luck. Argggh!!?

This discussion is locked

All Comments