General discussion

A Panasonic RF2200 FM/SW/AM radio

By tomp12 ·
this radio is black. Does anyone have this radio and is willing to part with it?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Still looking for this radio?

by terrancerwells In reply to A Panasonic RF2200 FM/SW/ ...

I have the RF2200 and am getting ready to put it up on ebay. Let me know quickly if you are interested. It does not have the ac adapter but I think they are readily available. Terry

Collapse -

Panasonic RF-2200

by dcgibson55 In reply to Still looking for this ra ...

Would you consider selling it before putting it on eBay?

Collapse -

Panasonic RF 2200

by terrancerwells In reply to Panasonic RF-2200

I was going to post it on ebay this week. Recently, I've seen them go for as high as $318. I just spend hours cleaning dust from every external nook and cranny...looks pristine. It doesn't have an A/C chord, but works great on batteries. You can find a replacement chord cheapy and easily. How does $200 sound and I'll pay for shipping? Let me know and I'll send pics. Terry

Terry

Collapse -

Panasonic RF 2200

by dcgibson55 In reply to Panasonic RF 2200

Go ahead and put it on eBay. I worked some overtime recently and I assumed I would get paid in cash. They may require me to take time off work instead. I'm not sure when I'll know and I don't expect you to wait. I hope you'll get big bucks for it.

Collapse -

Panasonic SR-2200

by brakemaster1 In reply to A Panasonic RF2200 FM/SW/ ...

If you are still looking for this item, I just listed one on ebay. You can send me message if you are interested.

Collapse -

Radio

by JAJohnson60 In reply to A Panasonic RF2200 FM/SW/ ...

I do have this radio and I want to sell. Not sure what price should be. My radio does need to be cleaned because it has static with tuning to a station. Other wise it is in good condition.

Back to Community Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)