General discussion
March 27, 2003 at 03:40 AM
jf555

Add or change rule in Outlook 2000

by jf555 . Updated 21 years ago

I am trying to set up a rule in Outlook 2000 whereby every sent message is automatically forwarded to a specified mailbox w/o the recipient knowing about it. We have Outlook 2000 w/SP3. Rules Wizard has an option for sent messages to “cc people or distribution list”, I need to “bcc people or distribution list” this is not available and there are no instructions as to how to create it. An Alternative solution would be to “foward to” choice w/o the recipients becoming aware of such forwards, thischoice does not exist either. I am surew trhe solution is simple but somehow it eludes me. We do not have MS Exchange so any solutions requirting it would be of no use. Thanks

This discussion is locked

All Comments