Tags: Tablets
What are the best android tablets available in market
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Google Pixel C

by livaP1 In reply to Android tablets in 2017

The Google PIxel C is the best tablet out there!

Collapse -

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

by tcavadias Staff In reply to Android tablets in 2017

I am a huge Samsung fan, so for me I love the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Collapse -

My Opinion

by ryanjonesseo In reply to Android tablets in 2017

Although I am an Apple fan and use an iPhone religiously, I find the iPad too much like an iPhone so I use a number of Android tablets.

I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab for work, this is a fantastic tablet that allows me to both complete my work as a web developer and marketer. However, it is also great for running high-performance applications so I use it for some personal reasons as well.

I use the Google Pixel C for personal use. While I find it can be a bit slow at times, the user experience is fantastic and is great for beginners and experts alike.

My personal favourite would be the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 as it allows me to complete my work as a social media marketer and web developer with relative ease. To give you a little bit more information, I am able to market http://www.advanceditservices.co.uk/ almost solely on the tablet!

Collapse -

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE

by JesMK In reply to Android tablets in 2017

In 2017, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE is the best Android tablet. It has a 9.7 Inch Full HD display, it is powered by a Qualcomm MSM 8996 (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz) with 4 GB RAM . It is powerful and elegant. https://www.pricekart.com/tablet/samsung-galaxy-tab-s3-lte this tablet supports 4G and has voice calling facility too. And yeah, not to forget that S Pen is cheery on the cake.

Collapse -

Samsung is Best

by irfan1.aloha In reply to Android tablets in 2017

Samsung's tablets are great allover.

Back to Smartphones Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)