General discussion
January 6, 2005 at 04:31 AM
blackcurrant

Assign media in Arcserve 2000

by blackcurrant . Updated 21 years, 8 months ago

Hi

We use Arcserve 2000 Workgroup edition. I was going through the tapes and discovered that some of them do not appear in the media pool.

I merged each tape so the information is in the database. Next, I opened the relevant media pool and clicked ‘Assign’ so I could add the missing media to the pool. However, after clicking assign, the missing tapes are not listed in the Available Media list.

Does anyone know how I may assign these media to the relevant media pool?

All the missing media were created using this installation of Arcserve. Arcserve is located on a single server – there are no agents. The server is a domain controller running W2K Server with SBS 2000.

Please ask if you require further information.

This discussion is locked

All Comments